Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sacramento County Birth Certificate Where Is There A Beauty School In Sacramento County That Specializes In Black Hair?

Where is there a beauty school in Sacramento county that specializes in black hair? - sacramento county birth certificate

I was looking for a school, the beauty, relaxation experts, netting, textiles, iron, etc. I do not want any school great guy who deals with people with straight hair cut and manicure. I do not know if it's in Sacramento County. I really want to go to school. I enjoy working with slabs and twisted. I want to learn the process of healing and the thickness of hair care products. I hope someone knows somewhere ...

2 comments:

chocolat... said...

Every school teaches, cosmetics, what you ask. You are required to learn everything, but depending on where you determine if more ethnic hair. I went to school in Alameda, and that the majority of black people, but now that I live in Fair Oaks, I know the majority of customers, so it is good to learn everything. :)

dunndealhair.com

Im Finna Ax Somebody said...

The best is probably the Paul Mitchell beauty school. Their appeal to the Academy of California and in Sacramento.

http://www.thecaliforniaacademy.com/html ...

Post a Comment