Friday, February 19, 2010

Premade Thank You Letters How Do I Get A Background In The Writing Area For Myspace?`?

How do I get a background in the writing area for myspace?`? - premade thank you letters

They know how to get MySpace codes if you have a normal background, a context that is in the letter? (This is called a double floor) Well, I just want the bottom where the Scriptures.
But do not want to pre -
I make my own origins.
Can someone me the code or what?
(PS I use a code of prefabricated, but always in small letters and I can not change it. Then, when I discovered how my MySpace is just on.)

Thank you very much

xx

1 comments:

braχ said...

I do not want people to know, use one of the dumbest prefabricated and learn better to do yourself

Something tells me that you love this site

http://abrax.us/bbz/MyspaceBackgroundSty ...

It explains how to make 7 different ways - including a triple-bottom -

Post a Comment