Monday, February 22, 2010

Big Women In Girdles Pictures Boyfriend Trouble Please Help?

Boyfriend Trouble Please Help? - big women in girdles pictures

Recently, my friend began to speak again after we parted for a while (because of my infedelity twice), but the thing is that he now wants to wear the clothes of the women with him, for example, high heels, lipstick, bra , etc. ... But I explained that I do not. I mean, you can underwear, socks, grip, and the size, but I have my limits. Now he makes a theater because they think they want with it because they want to do more and the fighting starts (verbal) with me. What should I do? What would you do? Please help

5 comments:

WKDPIXY said...

Good for the love of God, if you do not have it, then what it is, if the BF will take care of you, you should stop trying to change and stop trying to force him to things that I was not good do. .. This is not him, and he must accept and respect their individuality.

KiM said...

You should be a word that u uneasy mind that ..
and not "Hey, I do not like it"
but I want to turn it into a joke ..
AK, how would he feel if I already do tha ...
If there is one good BF. While you or you want to do and do not want to do ..
GL

sunshine said...

Is not that dress like women? The women wear high heels and make-up looking pretty for the men, but should not be required .. Maybe he has another woman willing to care for themselves, or they could be played for other women to have themselves .... BTW is a woman ask? r, and if you do not treat in a world of homosexuality and what is wrong, an abomination before God .. What you can expect that evil still decency? NO! Please help ... God can restore you both .. Men dressed as women is a sin in the Bible .... effeminate is not the kingdom of God, read the story, why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah .... Nothing good can come from a bad life.

tramanma... said...

wow! Looks like he is trying to get back to you with humiliation. not hold Sh * t! leave. Abuse if the call and letting it continue to get my physical. Protection of pride. has its limits, and if one really loves to follow.

abang_fa... said...

Just Be who u are ... and if he wants it ... he wants or how it is ... Not a different person ...

Post a Comment